Due to an increase in demand, we are looking to grow our team.
We are currently looking for an experienced Class A or B Asbestos Removal Supervisor to join our Class A licensed company!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, skilled and qualified individual to develop their career and broaden their experiences.
• Experience in the safe handling and removal of Class A or B Asbestos
• Strong awareness and commitment to Health & Safety at work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016
• Current Full Driver’s License
• Hardworking and Reliable with excellent attention to detail
• Experience in Supervising and working in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and change tasks at short notice
• Commitment to comply with a robust drug and alcohol policy
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working at heights, in confined spaces and with elevated work platforms
• Experience in working with other hazardous substances would be an advantage
• A minimum of two years’ experience and detailed training records.
Competitive remuneration, which is dependent on individual skills and experience.
We are open to discussing all enquires: Full time, Part time, or fixed term positions. Along with any enquires from Class B Certificate persons, who may be looking to step up to a supervisor role in the future.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
Pre-employment checks are a must and will be required: this is a requirement under the Health and Safety at work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016.
-Full Medical Examination
-Full Health Check
-Drug Test (followed by random drug testing)
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then please contact Jess Whyte 021 730 416